NEWSTART Global Powered Up
Powered Up Workshop (Overview)
NEWSTART Global offers a limited number of speaking appointments each year to train churches in the principles and cycle of health evangelism.
NEWSTART Global Powered Up Workshops instructs local church members on the great power that is unleashed when health outreach is combined with evangelism. The local church is presented the Adventist health work as an integral part of the Last Day message.
A Powered Up Workshop includes:
- An overview of the NEWSTART Global process and how it works in your local setting
- A comprehensive one-year health evangelism plan
- A presentation of the cycle of health evangelism
- Special presentations/testimonies during Sabbath School and Church
- Technical training on NEWSTART Lifestyle Club/Health Gauge/Health Expo planning/implementation
- A NEWSTART Health Expo for the church and local community
- A three day cooking school
- Five day health Series
- Materials and trainings for 20 plus persons
If you would like your church to be “Powered Up”, apply here.